Friday, January 09, 2015

First TWAS of 2015!

Matt & his paper blog!
This was a cold week of indoor recess added with the first T.W.A.S of 2015.

On Monday we started the day with a 3-2-1 holiday share. You needed to tell 3 fun facts, two things we will miss and one thing that you were surprised about. My three fun facts about the holidays are that I got a new mini stick and another one is that I got a blanket that heats up when you plug it in. Two things I will miss is staying up late and sleeping in. The thing that I am surprised about is that my I pad broke over the holidays and now I am really sad.

Another thing we did on Monday is that we had gym and for warm up was maybe one of the worst games in the whole world. How you play the game is you are holding hands with someone and you are trying to tag people to hook on to your blob and if you tag two more people which would make you a blob of four you spilt into two and at the end of the game whoever added the most people on to their blob are the winners.

Fireworks Art!
On Tuesday was kind of boring but when we did the paper blog that was one of the best parts of the day. If you don’t know what a paper blog is well it like a preparation for your real blog. I can’t wait till we get our own blog because we will be putting our own T.W.A.S and our own art. We are going to be putting our own pictures but it has to be approved by Miss. Wasney.

Another thing we did is we had gym and we did that dumb blob tag again that was supposed to be just for warm up but turned out to be blob tag the whole gym class.

One more things we did on Tuesday was music but know we have three music classes a week instead one because we have to learn a few Orff songs so we can perform in front of people. I think that music is one of the worst subjects in school history.

No one solved WWW!
On Wednesday we did more of our paper blog again. We are almost done our paper blogs but we still need to do a bit more work. We did some math and we did a bit of marking. We marked our 100 question page that was multiplication and I got 9 wrong and 91 right. We had French and learned the days of the week.

On Thursday we had gym and we played a pretty fun game. The gym teacher put a ball in and whatever ball he put in you would grab the stick like if he put in a hockey ball you would pick up a hockey stick. We started to make a math game and again we kept making paper blogs.

On Friday we finally changed spots because Sydney was gone for the first week of school. I am with Caeden. Jayden, Brady, and me. We are still going to make our paper blogs and more French and more paper blog for the fifth time this week and we have had French every day this week.

By Matt P
We played this at the end of the day on Friday!
Ms. Rand & Mr. Hargreaves have been hard at work!
We're crossing our fingers we can get out there next week!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Matt that is a great T.W.A.S. about our week. how long did it take you to type out that T.W.A.S.
and how many words? Keep up the great T.W.A.S.
Adam

Anonymous said...

Good job matthew you did a real good job see ya tomorrow.

by Jaedan Mcv

Anonymous said...

Hi Matthew,I really enjoyed reading your TWAS.Are you a fast typer?
-Aimie

Anonymous said...

I don't remember playing the 'blob' game in gym...

Then again I hardly remember what I did last night so...


~Chelsea