Friday, September 26, 2014

Fantastic Fall Friday TWAS

This week, the weather has been AMAZING! We had a fantastic day for the Terry Fox Run today! I'm sure everyone will sleep well tonight! Thanks to Jason for sharing his TWAS on the blog this week!


This week, school was faster than Usian Bolt!
Monday was picture day, but first let my take a selfie….. I didn’t smile for one of the pose cause it looked way better, anyway know matter how bright that flash was I’m 75% sure that my socks were brighter! We also had flag football in gym and it was awesome! I’m thinking that I want to play it more.
Tuesday we had Mrs. Grywinski all day. We did number of the day and Ms. Wasney kind of picked an easy one. And when we were reading to self I was read world records 2015! I was on the soccer page and guess how was in it. (Drum roll please) NEYMAR!!!!!!! What was he in there for you ask? First person to score a hat trick in UCL and some other Brazilian tournament!
Wednesday was a busy day! First we had Choir, we sang “happy” then we had Gym, we did flag football and it was fun. Then we had Library and I got the 5th ‘Amulet” book cause I’m getting the 6th, and it was a good book! Then we ended the day with some art, we took the tape off!
Thursday was fun, we had gym again, and we did flag football (surprise Surprise) and it was awesome! In science Ms. Wasney showed us how to make a cloud, what she did is she got some hot water, very hot water in a glass an put a plate of ice over it and put some hairspray in the water and when Ms. Wasney lifted the pie plate of ice off the jar, a cloud came out! It was cool!
Friday was such a fun day! We had the Terry Fox run and Gym! Mom also packed me subway, but Gym was a short class cause we had a Fire drill, but it was a fun Day, and a fun week, now I can go home and play FIFA 15!
 
By Jason the Great!            

3 comments:

Ms. Dodds said...

Awesome TWAS Jason! Very enthusiastic :)

Anonymous said...

Awesomeness! You ARE great, Jason. Love Mom

adam j said...

good job jason-adam :)