Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Can't wait to start the year!

Well, it's the night before the first day of school! I'm excited, and I hope you are too! I'm really looking forward to a fantastic year as we build a positive classroom community in Room 31.

We will be welcoming a student teacher into our class this year! Her name is Ms. Koehn and she is a 4th year student at the University of Winnipeg. A fun fact is that she attended BHS for elementary school! Ms. Koehn will be with us on Fridays and then for a teaching block in November. I know we will learn lots from her, and she will learn lots from us!

Hope you all get a good sleep! See you tomorrow!

Ms. Wasney   :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ms.wasney! Im so nervous for school! what fun things are you planning for us?
Matthew.M

Anonymous said...

hi this is caeden i like your
class. It is realy fun
caeden

Anonymous said...

wow ms.wasney your class looks awssome ive had lots of fun in your class rihgt now
from dobie

Anonymous said...

I was very excited for school to ! I could not wait to see everyone again. I just can't wait for the rest of the year!

Anonymous said...

hi ms. wasney amazing art thx for doing it with us it was so fun to do have a great weekend hopefully we can do more amazing art did raily actually to that art and put it on artzonnia:)buy by liam shewchuk