Thursday, April 17, 2014

TWAS



On Monday we wrote our BHS 100th anniversary memory sheet and mine is my favourite thing from BHS is going to Wheelies with the patrols and my 2nd is I liked going on field trips every year and those are my memories. We had music. In music we did papers - boring papers about WSO and the Raiders of the Lost Art. Some kids presented their European Explorer projects in Social Studies.

On Tuesday we did math. In math we did a math paper that was blue and it was 3 digit by 2 digit multiplication and it was hard. We had book buddies. For book buddies we read to our book buddies in 5Ws classroom and its my classroom and thats it for Tuesday.

On Wednesday the patrols went to Wheelies. On the trip to wheelies everybody was talking on the bus and I was sitting next to Ms. Wasney and we were talking. When we got there we went inside the building and roller skated it was fun and I bought a drink for about 1.99 and it was Dr. Pepper it was YUMMY!!! And I got an Aero chocolate bar too and it was yummy too and thats it for Wednesday.

On Thursday we are going to have choir. We are going to have HOT LUNCH YUMMMMY and we are going to have science. And thats it.

NO SCHOOL ON FRIDAY

By: Hailey B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really like going to wheelies