Friday, April 11, 2014

TWAS

Emily and the book buddy craft!
This week, was kind of slow and easy. On Monday, we shared about our spring break we started off with 3 facts, 2 things that surprised you and one thing that you miss now that spring beak is over. Then we did the instagram calendar. It’s when you can sign up for a day in April and take of photo on Ms. Wasney’s phone or ipad and post it on instagram. In math we did 2 digit by 2 digit multiplication.  We also had French. In French we created a book of what we don’t like and what we do like.

On Tuesday, some people had W.S.O. so the rest of the class did read to self or write to self. I chose read to self and I read wonder. We also got new spots I sit with Taylor.T, Chelsea and Ted and we also got new name tags. They are umbrellas. We went to the computer lab to work on our expert project. I am not even close to being done. We also had health. In health Ms. Wasney read a story about internet safety to us and we had to make predictions.


On Wednesday, it was day of pink I wore my day of pink t-shirt that I ordered. We made pink wrist bands. We had choir and we sang some African song. We had gym, in gym we did badminton.  I am really good my surf in badminton.  In science, we learned more about the screw. We also had early dismissal @ 3:10.


On Thursday, we did word work, the word was celebrating. We did more 2 digit by 2 digit multiplication.  We had gym, in gym, we did more badminton. We also did an egg craft with our book buddies. The egg turned out really cool.


On Friday, we watched the Decorah eagles on the blog. We did correcting in math. We did T.W.A.S in the computer lab. We had French. We had gym and library at the end of the day. We also had a sub in the afternoon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Emily!
Hannah:)

Anonymous said...

I had lot of fun making the easter egg art. Did you like it to??

-Emmy

Anonymous said...

i love your TWAS Emily!!!!
jacqueline