Friday, November 15, 2013

TWAS

This week, both Carter and Trystin volunteered to do TWAS on the blog, sooooooo, I cut and pasted their work. Carter's typing in purple, Trystin's work is in black. For a short week, we sure were busy!


This week at school we had no school on Monday!

Tuesday
This week at school I had I.B.L. in I.B.L I was studying tornadoes on a site called Wikipedia for kids. And so far I have at least half a page of writing. I also had gym. In gym we were doing a game called 123, why the game was called 123 is because the game has… 3 levels. And the first level was no defence and the second level was defence and number 3 was offence and defence.

On Tuesday we had math and we had gym. In gym we played a game and we had a science quiz. Then we did a dove art.

Wednesday
On Wednesday I had a science design project about how to make a weather vane and my table group had clay on the bottom with north, west, and east and south, and it has a wooden dowel for the pole and arrow made out of paper and straw with a pin to make it stay. And I also had an R-chart Celebration and I wore my p.j’s and at the end of the day we watched a movie called Hop and the movie was about the Easter Bunny.

On Wednesday we worked on a science design project. We had to design a weather vane. Ours worked. Ms Wasney tested it with a hairdryer!  And we counted money for unicef. And we had the R chart celebration where we watched a move called Hop. It was a good movie.
Thursday
On Thursday I had French. We were supposed to have a quiz, but the printer was not working and she had to move it to my birthday. So I just did bingo in French.

On Thursday we had gym we played a game called 123 it was fun.  And we had IBL I am researching tornadoes.  Then we had French and we played bingo. I did not win.

Friday
I also had math games and I played multiplication war with cards and we had book buddies and social studies.

Today, we had music, played math games and we have TWAS which we are doing right now. After recess, we have book buddies and social studies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job trystin and carter on the 'twas

Anonymous said...

awesom twas carter and trystin

Anonymous said...

Good job on your TWAS.
From: Ted