Friday, April 06, 2018

Hello April!

We've had a great first week back at school. We've met Mrs. Morrisson who is taking over for Mrs. Rand in the gym until the end of the year. We had a back-to-school assembly, worked hard in math, science, and social studies, and even started an art job! Today, we were surprised with a visit from Gabby's dog Biscuit!

Here is Brennan's TWAS from his Kidblog account:

Monday! 3. 2. 1. sharing a about spring break!
I went skiing and I loved it. it was a blast  I wanted to snowboard but I wanted to ski this year.
NEW gym teacher her name is morrsen *hope that's the name*

Learning about inclined planes!
Tuesday! list poem  
It was cool I didn't know list poems were a thing! but ms wasney told us it is a thing and it could be a grocery list and a list of things you like.

Wednesday free time on the laptops thank you sawyer! 
i watched fails on YouTube fails
early dismissal
i went to the dentist  cause i had to kill a cavity 

thursday assembly! this assembly was about small meduim or big problums small are easy to slove meduim are hard  and BIG IS SUPER SUPER SUPER hard to solve 

friyay! bhs reads I read a book called wish its about a girl named Charlie *weird right that's a boy name!*  she  finds a dog which is a beagle and she names it wishbone cute right???





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing my Twas on there thank you :)

Anonymous said...

I like my flower art!

Kaz

Anonymous said...


I could not wait for april the best month for me because I have a lot of birthdays to get done but its fun anyway. by ty