Friday, December 09, 2016

A Snowy Week!

It was an unusual week . . . with the buses running 3/5 days because of the blustery weather! We are in full preparation for the Christmas Concert!

Here's is Jace's TWAS . . .

On Monday we had BHS reads and I am reading Dork Diary and I am almost done but I am still reading. We also had Gym with Grade 5 and we did sit ups, plank, and running to lines. We also had choir and we practiced Carol of the Bells and we did pretty good that time. I can't wait till the Christmas Concert.

On Tuesday we watched the movie Elf because we had a small class and it was a calm day. We also had a writing prompt - Imagine your life in a snow globe. I would tell you but it's too long of a story. Sorry. Hey that rhymes. Ha Ha!

On Wednesday and we had gym and we did cross country skiing and it was really fun because we got the fall and then try to get back up. It was hard but fun. We also did multiplication bingo. I won once and Kate won three times! She's so good!

On Thursday we had choir practice and it was fun because I love singing and Christmas. We also had Art step 1 of our reindeer art and I am done today and it looks so cute. We also had music and we worked on Carol of the Bells and we are going to wow the parents at the Christmas Concert!

Today we had a concert run-through and I did my mail person part and I love it because I get to go on stage and I get to talk and say stuff like a mail person. We also had the dog house canteen frozen yogurt and I got pineapple sorbet and it's so good. Thanks to Ms. Wasney and all the canteen girls for letting the school have such a treat!







No comments: