Friday, November 14, 2014

TWAS of a super short week!

Mathew and our list of IBL topics!
This week was awesome I wish it could have lasted longer.

On Monday we had no school! I just got a new game called Goat Simulator it has no story but you play as a goat there’s different types of goats and you run around town destroying things and finding things I usually did that all day.

On Tuesday we had no school again wow because of Remembrance Day. I played video games all day (again).

On Wednesday we had school finally. First thing we did was music lets skip that and go to word work Wednesday the word was kilometres  I don’t know why she picked that. Then we had health we made a recipe for a perfect friend we had to do like ½ ¼ ¾ and cup tablespoon and teaspoon and different things we like in a friend, like kindness, funny, nice.

On Thursday we had a volleyball tournament I don’t play volleyball so I wasn’t there. Then we had gym outside we played soccer baseball I like soccer baseball because its soccer with baseball our team lostL.

On Friday we had art we are making a winter like art were you paint the paper then you have the choice of putting salt on or not. Then we had math correcting I got everything correct I was happy whenever I got to go up and write on the smart board.

By: Matthew



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

today was epic

adam said...

such a short week matt.
by adam

Anonymous said...

that was fun ms. wasney i cant wait until we do something like that again. Brett

Anonymous said...

hi miss wasney this was last week but i feel like posting this last week was fun even if ther were only tree days it was a fun week but i left on friday in the midlle of a french guess who left this comment