Friday, December 21, 2012

PJ Day, Backwards Day, AND Crazy Hair Day!

Room 31 celebrated the last day of school before the Christmas holidays in style! We decided to have a PJ Day, Backwards Day, AND Crazy Hair Day today! The morning ended with the entire school meeting in the gym to sing Christmas Carols. It was so much fun! We also fit in a movie and lots of yummy snacks throughout the day! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I'm looking forward to hearing all about your holidays!

Hope this video gets you in the Christmas spirit! The energy in the gym was awesome . . . even though not all of us Grade 5ers were singing!


3 comments:

Nick M. said...

thanks for the ornaments Ms. Wasney! That was a fun last day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael said...

I loved the ornament Ms.Wasney.

Ms. Wasney said...

I'm glad that you liked the snowman ornaments! They were fun to make! I hope you all are having an awesome Christmas holiday so far!