Friday, November 23, 2012

TWAS

T.W.A.S
This week at school we had the R chart celebration we watched madagascar 3 in our pj. You could bring a drink or popcorn. Ms Wasney gave us popcorn twists and lemonade. On Thursday, we went to volleyball for the whole day. We won 5 games and lost 5 . We went to dr. Hamilton. we played against mapel leaf and dr.hamilton  .We are doing a comic life for term 1 it is really fun. Today we are having book buddies I don’t know if we are doing a craft. We are doing portfolios for parent teacher at the end of every term for the whole year. We are doing scence we are doing weather project. we have to use a lote of books. For Social Studies, we have to do a lot of looking up of the first peoples of Canada. We went to library I am reading zoobreak I am at page 83. I read the first book and now I am on the second book. There are four books in the series.
By Nathan

2 comments:

Nick M. said...

nice twas nathan!

Michael said...

That's a good twas nathan.