Thursday, September 20, 2012

Welcome Carly!

We returned to school after 3 days at Camp Arnes to be greeted by a new student to our classroom! Welcome to BHS Carly! I know you will fit in great with the kids in Room 31! The girls are very happy, as they were feeling a little outnumbered by the boys!

I hope you enjoy the video of our first day pictures! I was lucky enough to snap one of Carly today. The students had the option of using a frame and making a funny face, or just a regular pose. I got the idea from my sister's photobooth business! We had lots of fun being silly! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms.Wasney it's me Lindsay!Awesome video!

Anonymous said...

i really liked being silly

by memphis

Anonymous said...

It was fun making silly faces
by:michael

Anonymous said...

i love my face
by:ty

Anonymous said...

dear ms.wasney that video was really neat and i really loved it
signed.felicia.