Thursday, May 31, 2012

Month in Review!

Wow! I can't believe it's the last day of May! Just WHERE did the school year go?! Ryan volunteered to share all the things we did this month!

Month in review
This month we had many art jobs like the line movement, the umbrellas, and we also made flower pots for mother’s day. This month we started division and I’m finally happy I understand it much better. This month we also had a multiplication test which I missed the day we had it but I did it the next day and man was it easy I finished it in like 5 to 10 minutes. Closer to the middle of the month a grade 3 student named Araya came back to BHS because she was in the grade 2 class before with the grade 3’s and then she moved away then came back! This month as well some grade 4’s started peace making and yeah! In gym we started this get fit run club and I can’t explain that much about it though. I think this week maybe Tuesday in music Alyssa sang a solo an Adele song I don’t remember what it was called though. May 3rd we had are Travel fair but I missed it so I can’t say much about it so yeah. May 21st I think last week the grade 3’s went to the folkdance festival and the grade 4’s what they did is they got divided in to 3 classes Ms. Davis’s, Ms. Tressor’s, and Ms. Dodd’s class. Me Robbie, Colin, And Josh went to Ms. Dodd’s class when we did all are work we just got to go to the library we were basically there like 5 hours reading and me and Colin got to scan books as well! When all the kids that went to the folkdance festival got back we got to watch a movie even the grade 4’s that did not go got to watch the movie was called Napoleon and during it we got popsicle’s they were good to!  In science we started structures for the grade 3’s and habitats for the grade 4’s. Tuesday I think it was Railay came for a visit and she was so cute and funny. This month the school also holded a parent volunteer tea and we also sang to them!!
BY: RYAN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Ryan!! ( A.K.A Randall)



Chelsea ( A.K.A Julie)