Thursday, December 22, 2011

Month in Review!

At the end of every month, we do a self reflection. First, as a class, we brainstorm all the things we did during the month . . .


It really looks like we haven't done too much! Well . . . December IS a short month!

Noah volunteered to type some of his reflection up on the blog!


This month, I enjoyed the PJ party.
I wish we would have another Christmas concert
I think I was good at the gingerbread man we painted.
Some other things we did this month are the place value challenge game, our winter fun booklet, the Canada research project (I did Ontario), and the netbooks came to our class.
Noah J

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job Noah!

was it hard finding things about Ontario?



Alyssa

Anonymous said...

nice job Noah!!!!!!!



you did awesome!


from Alyssa&Maxx&sambuca my cat and dog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving comments for me.
I think thats very nice. I really enjoyed typing this up on the blog.
Please do leave some comments on my teacher to and her cute foo-foo dog, Raily.


Noah (:

Anonymous said...

hi ms wasney and her class i love your blog!



chelsea's nabouirs carmen and edwin